Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Marketing Letter to Russian Women

I am in sales and marketing by profession so it was natural for me to put together a marketing piece selling myself to the women I corresponded with.

I wrote a four page letter in which I tried my best to describe myself, my occupation, my lifestyle, my general health, where I lived, my hobbies and interests, my personal philosophy and outlook on life, what I expected from a wife, how I expected I would contribute as a husband, how many children I wanted, why I was looking for a Russian wife, et cetera.

I tried to be as truthful as possible, but I also tried to put my best foot forward. Im not going to tell you to lie in a letter.

Keep all the negative stuff out of your letter. http://www.russian-luv.com/marketing.html

In short, dont list a litany of tales of woe about how you got screwed over in your divorce, your problems meeting women, your job is going nowhere, you are lonely or miserable, and you are bored with life.

If you list all the medical operations you have had, and all the bad luck you have had, how interested would a woman be in you?

On the other hand, I would not boast about yourself either. This is a big turnoff. All she is concerned with is that you are healthy, financially secure, that you can take care of her and any children you have, and that you are interested in her and a family life.

She doesnt care that you are Chief Executive Officer of Intergalactic Corporation. She doesnt care about how many women are swarming around you and how much property and money you have. She is more likely to feel insecure when you tell her those things rather than take comfort in them.

Just tell the truth about yourself in a positive light. She is going to be able to tell the truth about you in about two minutes to two weeks after you bring her home. That is not the time you want her to find out about any major discrepancies in your story.

John Kunkle has been married to a Russian women for over five years. He has travelled the path from finding her, to traveling to Russia, to bring his wife to America, and adjusting to married life. He will show you step by step how to do this yourself.Arleyne Blog81090
Aubree Blog26554

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch